Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus.?

Visa kas iš Europos, Amerikos ir kitų šalių

Moderatoriai: PauZak, Komiksų mafija

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus.?

Standartinė JoeClark » 2017-11-30 13:34:23

Hi,

Been a while since I posted over here sorry about that! Now initially I wrote this article to publish everywhere to share my love of this niche of collecting. I think I ended up getting self-conscious and it only made it to the CGC boards though unfortunately. I realized later that there were def some foreign variant collectors here in some quantity. So check it out and I hope this helps explain some of the foreign variant phenomenon some of you may have noticed.

For more details

[ur=https://blog.advids.co/20-best-business-whiteboard-animation-video-examples/]animated business whiteboard video[/url]
JoeClark

Re: Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus.?

Standartinė JoeClark » 2017-11-30 13:34:42

JoeClark rašė:Hi,

Been a while since I posted over here sorry about that! Now initially I wrote this article to publish everywhere to share my love of this niche of collecting. I think I ended up getting self-conscious and it only made it to the CGC boards though unfortunately. I realized later that there were def some foreign variant collectors here in some quantity. So check it out and I hope this helps explain some of the foreign variant phenomenon some of you may have noticed.

For more details

animated business whiteboard video
JoeClark

Grįžti į Užsienietiški komiksai

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias